Want to get a new tattoo but are you sure you are prepared for it? Here are a few tips and advice for you about how to get ready for a long tattoo session. Make sure you are mentally and physically ready for the painful session you are going to experience ahead.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water before the tattoo session starts so your body is ready to cope up with the process and you don’t get unconscious. Water also makes your skin soft and aids in the healing process.
- Keep your skin moisturized: A well moisturised skin will lower the experience of pain and help you go through the process smoothly.
- Eat well: Make sure you have taken a good and nutritious meal before the session started so that you have a good amount of energy stored for the lengthy procedure.
- Wear suitable clothes: Choose a type of clothing that exposes the area to be tattooed so you don’t have to face any inconvenience while showing the body part to the tattoo artists.
- Numb the area: When the tattoo session is about to start, first make sure your skin is perfectly numb so you can experience the least amount of pain.
- Gather the equipment: Ensure the availability of each and every product that will be utilized during the session so it will ease the tattoo artist and he won’t have to stop the procedure in the middle of everything to grab a product.
- Bring something to distract yourself: Don’t forget to get some music playlists or Netflix series ready for you so you watch them while being inked. This won’t let you get bored.
There are some products that can help you in the preparation for a long tattoo session and we thought it’ll be a great guide for you to consult. Let’s check them out.
SLSY Tattoo Transfer Paper
SLSY Tattoo Transfer Paper is designed by experts to provide you with a product you can take a start from. This transfer paper is easy to use and you can use it whatever the way you want. You can draw the design of your choice or you can get it printed from a computer. Choosing the right transfer paper for the tattoo designing is the first step of getting a tattoo and this paper is the one you can rely on without any hesitation. The paper is easy to cut and trim so you get the perfect size and design that you wanted.
Hommii Professional Alloy Rotary Tattoo Machine
A good liner tattoo machine solves all the worries of the inking process. Hommii rotary tattoo machine can be used both for lining and shading of the tattoo. It is free from noise and works silently so you won’t get annoyed from the sound. It does not produce excess heat or vibrations so it won’t cause any damage to your skin. The product is quite handy and portable. It uses much less voltage of electricity so it is also reliable as an energy preserving tool. It comes with the tubes, grips and needles required for the needling process.